You have no items in your cart.
Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Desks with 70” or longer table tops may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for lift gate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
Will My Item Come Assembled?
The Standing Desk does not come assembled. Assembly is not difficult and usually takes 30 to 45 minutes. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
My Item Arrived Damaged, What Do I Do?
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.